Pages

Blogroll search

Friday 19 July 2013

Warner music party and work drinks outfit

One of my colleagues was leaving our work place so we all met up for a few goodbye drinks.  I was also going to the Warner Music Summer party so needed to find an outfit that was suitable for both. 

We are still experiencing a summer heatwave so I got to wear this little white dress. It hardly ever gets an outings as we never really have a summer. 

White dress Topshop (past season)

I also brought along with me a light cardigan out of habit really but it proved useful as this was the first night in ages that the temperature had dropped and there was a little breeze in the evening.  I added a simple waist belt to the dress. Both in my favorite maroon colour. 


The Warner party was Shoreditch house and so I was unable to take any pictures. 

But I did take a few from the drinks I went to beforehand. 







I am still loving my braids!!!

5 comments:

  1. i really love your hair!!
    follow each other? i`m following you on GFC
    http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Thanks for checking out my blog. I am just getting used to my hair. I am now following you via bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Hope you had fun ♥
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! I had a great time thank you

      Delete