Pages

Blogroll search

Friday 26 July 2013

Venice fun

With everyone posting pictures of their holidays I was reminded about a trip to Venice I went on with work that I did not blog about (bad me)

Below is a visual diary of our adventure staring Sorrel the squirrel (The work mascot who comes abroad with us)

In this picture heavy blog post you will see what working in events does to your sanity.


Excited for our first trip to Italy 

Sorrel preparing for the journey

This is the view from our hotel suite  Simply amazing




Sorrel gazing into the city

The venue that we had our event in was beautiful

The evolution of the mobile phone

Just look at that ceiling of the main room

Sorrel and I deep in discussion

Sorrel working hard filming the event 

We went just before Easter and these were there delights that filled the shop windows.



Once our event was finished we had a few days to ourselves to be true tourists and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Of course Sorrel came along and was with us during our dinners ( i did warn you about going crazy whilst working at an event)





Sorrel on the gondola 


We got lost about 10000 times


Delirious laughter due to lack of sleep 

The main man 
Most of our time there we wondered around lost trying not to wonder into the water.  We tried to trace our steps by using the designer shops that lined the pebble streets as our breadcrumbs but as soon as the shops shut we were lost again.

Our navigational skills were probably not helped by our intoxication. 









Sorell went a little wild 



Unfortunately I did not manage to take pictures of the delicious food that we ate.  But I can only recommend any fish dish as I ate a lot when i was there and everything was perfectly cooked.

Even sorrel agreed.

8 comments:

  1. I love your pictures, I'd want to visit italy someday :)

    New follower!

    Xx
    www.nerdlybeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x
      Venice is beautiful. It was my first time in Italy and I shall definitely be going back soon
      x

      Delete
  2. Thank you both for checking out my blog. Sorrel will definitely be featuring more. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorrel really is the cutest ever! And Venice was one of the few places I got to visit when I studied abroad and it's awesome!!!

    -Maritza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorrel is amazing! He was supposed to come to wireless with me but I forgot him at home on my dresser! He is still not happy with me.
      There shall be more posts including my adventures with sorrel soon!

      Venice is a beautiful place we had such a great time and managed to get lost a million times. Where did you study?
      x

      Delete
  4. Thank you x

    I am now following you

    ReplyDelete