Pages

Blogroll search

Saturday 19 January 2013

Events recap!


Right time for a quick recap of my life since i last blogged. I now work in corporate events and no more fashion and sports. As much as I miss the fashion world in my new role i do get to TRAVEL. Here are  a couple of blurred pics (part of the love hate relationship i have with my blackberry) from the last few events I worked on before the big move to the corporate media world.

Sports recap

Wembley stadium

Emirates stadium 

NFL @ Wembley Stadium

The days of Fabio

A rare day of Sun at the cricket

Oval  or Lords

Press room Tottenham hot spurs

Spurs

Spurs

Stamford bridge Chelsea on route to winning the Champions league! Sooooo Cold  




 Here is the fashion!!! with a bit of Olympics launch thrown in!

 Roberto Cavalli party!! Best party and soo happy i got to be a part of it! Woop woop 



 Giles deacon show



Adele 21 got to see her live! Amazing

Judy!! Star of the show passes






Giles is a genius. See the next pic for the burnt dress that he is making

I wish i was soo creative
One of the dresses close up.  Simply amazing

Giles Deacon

Ready for the madness of the show to begin

Backstage fashion show madness



Model there is a look




Can i have one please!!!! Mr Giles
 British Fashion Awards looking after the male models! Hard work i think not
I looked after my men well!

Checking out the models




Olympics working

Doing our bit for charity

I was definitely not made for running!


No comments:

Post a Comment