Pages

Blogroll search

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Browns Hotel

On Tueday I had a very busy day at work with lots of client meetings. A very productive day that had left me exhausted. As a treat my colleagues and I had been invited to Browns hotel to view the hotel and have a look at their event spaces and rooms. 

I am a big fan of The Rocco forte hotel group and this hotel did not disappoint. Unfortunately I did not manage to stay long as my bed was calling but here are some pics of the evening I managed to take.

Longmire Cufflinks available to buy near the cloakroom!
 I was tempted!


 The Champagne cocktails were delicious


A beautiful hotel in the heart of central London! when i go again i shall take pictures of the rooms but it is a definite must even just for a drink!

3 comments:

  1. so elegant and chic the hotel!!!!
    what are think about my blog?Take a look here https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pie-Hole/340193896063820 or here:http://s-thepiehole.blogspot.it/ and if you like it,follow it please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I am loving your blog! Please follow mine also!
    Alice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks divine and I am such a sucker for chandeliers! Haha.

    Mwah x

    ReplyDelete